Wednesday, July 28, 2010

etude house wishlist

as my first post, i'll be writing about one of my loves in life. and no, i'm not talking about my boyfriend. i'm talking about makeup! it's every girl's real best friend, because i wholeheartedly believe that every girl has the animal right to make herself beautiful. so go makeup.

the popular korean cosmetics brand Etude House recently opened a new branch in our local mall here in cebu. i haven't visited sm in months, and i only read about this in ate mikki's blog. (one of my faves, oh yes!) i did some background research on the products, and here's a list of what i'm currently lusting for from their product lines:

1. Lovely Cookie Blush in Rose or Lovely Pink


2. Dear Darling Lip Tint in Berry Red


3. Eyelash Curler


4. Blush Brush


i'm not sure what i'll end up with when i finally exit Etude House this weekend, but i sure do hope it won't damage my pocket too much! :) just to be safe, i'll bring my boyfriend along to try and stop me.

do you guys know any good reviews or products from Etude House? lemme know!

stay red,
Ranyah

*all photos from Etude House website*

No comments:

Post a Comment