Monday, August 30, 2010

weekly survey, vol. 1

sometimes, i miss the friendster bulletin board... :P

1. Mood:
- on a caffeine high. 3 cups of coffee to save me from a drowsy shift. mondays are terrible.

2. The last dream you remember having?
- hmmm. i don't really remember my dreams. but it was something to do with B.

3. Ankle boots — yay or nay?
- i'm an avid follower of yhaoo omg!'s what were they thinking and 2 hot 2 handle posts. somehow ankle booties are always labeled as hoof-like in all the pics. so nay for me.

4. A skincare product you’ve been wanting to try?
- something with activated carbon. i'm curious with the dirt-absorption thing. bizarro but interesting. pond's is a bit common, but i saw an activated carbon bar in somera at the mall.

5. Do you have a twin?
- i'd like to think of B as my identical twin in the sense that we both are alike in a lot of ways. yay!

6. What do you like most about your best friend?
- the fact that he's my boyfriend! another yay!

7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- it takes me an hour to prepare for going out.

8. Last time you changed your hair?
- my last haircut was in july. other than that, my hair is a virgin when it comes to treatments. i've only ever tried a hair relax and spa once.

9. Have you ever lied about your age?
- not really. i haven't reached that age where i have to lie about it, one way or another.

10. Weekly goals:
- for this week, enjoy the weekend without killing my budget. i'm saving up for christmas. yes, already. :)

it's survey time! i got this survey from karen at the makeup and beauty blog. copy and post your own answers!

love all,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment